- Open IIS Manager Console and select the corresponding web-application;
- Configure security for the folder %IIS_WebApp%\BMWebApp\APP_DATA. It needs reading and writing rights for system users. It is recommended to form the group of BI-system users and administrate it and not separate users.
- Configure authentication settings that can be used by clients for getting an access to the application content (the section “Authentication”):
- Anonymous authentication – Disabled;
- Authentication by means of forms - Disabled;
- Windows Authentication - Enable;
- Personification ASP.NET (ASP.NET Impersonation) – Enable.
- Start the web-application from the local menu: Application management -> View.
After starting the web-application just employed on IIS the system proposes automatically to create a new project that will service the basis for development of industrial BI-solution and connection business-users to it. How to do it correctly is described in the section “Working with projects”.