Preparing web-applications resources
Then it is necessary to copy web-application resources from the program setup folder to the web-application resources folder on IIS and make little corrections of the web.config file. You have to do it manually; the utility “Installation center” is in work for the present.
- Open Windows Explorer;
- Highlight the folders %Ranet%\BMWebApp and %Ranet%\DesktopService and copy them to the folders %IIS_WebApp%\BMWebApp and %IIS_WebApp%\DesktopService correspondingly. So we copy resources from the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Galaktikasoft\Ranet Analytics v5.5" to the web-application resources folder on IIS;
- Delete all the files connected with demonstration projects from the folder %IIS_WebApp%\BMWebApp\APP_DATA, they do not need for the industrial version. Delete from APP_DATA:
- bi.storage – this is a folder with demonstration projects;
- config.xml – this is a file with demonstration project descriptions.
- Open the file web.config in a text editor in the web-application resources folder on IIS (%IIS_WebApp%\BMWebApp\Web.config);
- Set parameters “transport clientCredentialType” in "Windows". It can be done with group replacement of the line: <transport clientCredentialType="None"/> with the line <transport clientCredentialType="Windows"/>
The main works are carried out, now it needs to make web-application configuration using IIS Manager Console.