RANET.UILIBRARY.OLAP END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
UNITARY ENTERPRISE TOP SOFT
Copyright (C) 2017 Unitary enterprise Top Soft
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Unitary enterprise Top Soft (“COPYRIGHT HOLDER”) covering your use of the SOFTWARE in your product ("PRODUCT"). Be sure to read the following agreement before using Ranet.UILibrary.OLAP (“SOFTWARE”).
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this EULA.
Single application is a computer program designed to help people (End-Users) perform a certain type of work. It can contain server and client components designed to work in common. For this license purposes, single application can also include some utilities for self-customization and self life cycle maintenance. Nevertheless, if the application is a development environment, which can produce other applications, these new applications have to be considered as different ones and are not covered by this license2.2.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE.
2.1. This license grants you the right to use the SOFTWARE according to the LICENSE MODEL described at point 3. It is agreed that in exchange for the license set forth herein, you will pay a one-time license fee specified by the COPYRIGHT HOLDER.
2.2. THIRTY (30) DAY EVALUATION (TRIAL) PERIOD.
2.2.1. You may install one copy of the SOFTWARE for evaluation purposes only, for a period of 30 calendar days from the date of installation ("EVALUATION PERIOD"), without paying the one-time license fee. Upon expiration of the EVALUATION PERIOD, the USER must obtain appropriate license(s) described at point 3 and pay the one-time license fee specified by the COPYRIGHT HOLDER. Otherwise, the SOFTWARE must be uninstalled and all copies destroyed.
2.2.2. You may not create applications or begin software projects using the SOFTWARE during the THIRTY (30) DAY EVALUATION PERIOD.
3. LICENSE MODELS.
3.1. SINGLE APPLICATION OEM ROYALTY FREE.
3.1.1. This license is granted on per application basis. This license allows you to incorporate the SOFTWARE into a single application (the PRODUCT) owned by you and distribute this application (along with the SOFTWARE) without owing any royalty to us. There are no restrictions for the PRODUCT distribution, deployment or execution.
3.1.2. Unlimited number of developers from your organization can install and use the SOFTWARE on unlimited workstations for the PRODUCT development and support.
3.1.3. You need to explicitly specify the PRODUCT name. This license grants to use the SOFTWARE with the PRODUCT only and is not valid for other applications.
3.2. SINGLE COMPANY LICENSE.
3.2.1. This license allows you to use SOFTWARE in single application (the PRODUCT) owned by your organization and distribute the SOFTWARE as part of the PRODUCT for commercial use in COMPANY internal local intranet network. This license is not valid for any internet conveying of the SOFTWARE out of the local intranet network.
3.2.2. You need to obtain individual license for each local intranet network.
3.2.3. Unlimited no. of developers from your organization can install and use the SOFTWARE on unlimited workstations for development and demonstration purposes. Unlimited server hardware can be used and unlimited employees of the COMPANY can use the PRODUCT as End-Users on unlimited computers (devices) in the local intranet network.
3.3. SINGLE SAAS (SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE) APPLICATION.
3.3.1. This license allows you to use SOFTWARE in single SaaS application (the PRODUCT) owned by your organization and distribute it as a service without owing any royalty to us. This license is granted on per application basis.
3.3.2. You need to explicitly specify your web site address where the PRODUCT is hosted. This license grants to use the SOFTWARE with the PRODUCT only and is not valid for other applications.
3.3.3. Unlimited no. of developers from your organization can install and use the SOFTWARE on unlimited workstations for development. Unlimited server hardware can be used in your web site and unlimited end-users can use your service on unlimited computers (devices).
4. TWELVE (12) MONTH SUBSCRIPTION AND UPDATES
4.1. The COPYRIGHT HOLDER licenses the SOFTWARE on a subscription basis. A subscription lasts for a 12 month period from the date of purchase. Developer End User will be eligible to receive all major and minor updates for the SOFTWARE during this 12 month period. Upon expiration of a subscription (12 months, plus 1 day after original purchase date), Developer End User can optionally renew the SOFTWARE subscription for an additional 12 month period (and each subsequent year thereafter) in order to continue receiving major and minor updates of the SOFTWARE from The COPYRIGHT HOLDER.
4.2. If the SOFTWARE is labeled as an update, you must be properly licensed to obtain the updated SOFTWARE. A SOFTWARE labeled as an update replaces and/or supplements the SOFTWARE that formed the basis for your eligibility for the update, and together constitutes a single PRODUCT(S). You may only use the updated PRODUCT(S) in accordance with all the terms of this End-User License Agreement.
4.3. Prices for the 12-month SOFTWARE subscription and any subsequent renewal of the subscription are listed on galaktikasoft.com and subject to change with or without notice.
4.4. The COPYRIGHT HOLDER reserves the right to discontinue the SOFTWARE or its constituents, at any time.
4.5. The COPYRIGHT HOLDER may provide you with Support Services related to the SOFTWARE. The use of the Support Services is governed by the COPYRIGHT HOLDER policies and programs described in the user manual, in documentation and/or other materials provided by the COPYRIGHT HOLDER. Any supplemental SOFTWARE provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE and subject to the terms and conditions of this End-User License Agreement. With respect to technical information you provide to the COPYRIGHT HOLDER as part of the Support Services, the COPYRIGHT HOLDER may use such information for its business purposes, including for SOFTWARE support and development.
5. The SOFTWARE uses third party software in accordance with its licenses. These licenses are in “Licenses” folder provided by the SOFTWARE installer or can be found in the SOFTWARE source code. This license does not grant you any additional rights for this third party software. So you need to meet requirements of these licenses or obtain appropriate commercial license or create your modified version of the SOFTWARE which will not use licensed third party software.
6. LICENSE VALIDITY. This EULA is valid only if the PRODUCT is a work that uses the SOFTWARE, and doesn’t go in competition with the SOFTWARE in the marketplace. Whenever this license loses its validity, the GPL license takes its place.
7. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS AND OWNERSHIP. The COPYRIGHT HOLDER reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this EULA. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. The COPYRIGHT HOLDER owns the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold. This EULA does not grant you any rights to trademarks or service the SOFTWARE marks.
8. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, the COPYRIGHT HOLDER may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, your right to use this SOFTWARE and the rights to use the files produced using the SOFTWARE by third parties terminates automatically and you must then destroy all copies of the Software in your possession.
9. WARRANTY. The COPYRIGHT HOLDER represents and warrants that he has full title and ownership to the SOFTWARE and has the authority to grant the license hereunder. To the best of the COPYRIGHT HOLDER's knowledge, the SOFTWARE does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party and COPYRIGHT HOLDER did not receive any notice regarding any alleged infringement thereof. The COPYRIGHT HOLDER represents and warrants that he have full right to act on behalf of the COPYRIGHT HOLDER in respect of this license.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The SOFTWARE and its related material are provided “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind and the COPYRIGHT HOLDER expressly disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
11. EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT OR OTHER SERVICES, INFORMATON, SOFTWARE, AND RELATED CONTENT THROUGH THE SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), MISREPRESENTATION, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, AND EVEN IF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. COPYRIGHT HOLDER expressly complies with all export restrictions imposed by the government of the United States of America. You, as Developer End User, must agree not to export or reexport the SOFTWARE within any created application to any country, person, entity or end user subject to U.S.A. export restrictions. Restricted countries currently include, but are not necessarily limited to Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria. You warrant and represent that neither the U.S.A. Bureau of Export Administration nor any other federal agency has suspended, revoked or denied your export privileges.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no event the COPYRIGHT HOLDER's liabilities shall exceed the license fee paid if any.
14. LICENSE FEE. The LICENSE FEE is detailed in prices of the COPYRIGHT HOLDER's.
UNITARY ENTERPRISE TOP SOFT
Republic of Belarus, Minsk,
Surganova Street, 28В