We installed and tried Xafari DockPanels module, and found some issues listed below
1. Panels / Close all action closes all dock panels and Navigation Panel too. This navigation panel should not be closed, because there is another internal 'Panel' action for closing or hiding Navigation panels.
2. Captions on ribbon groups changes its design when using dock panels. (See the bottom of the attachet pictures - withoutdockpanels.png and usingdockpanels.png).
3. When using DockPanels, cannot choose an icon from Image Gallery for any action’s „ImageName” node in the model editor, because an error message is displayed: The 'Xafari.Images' assembly is not found.
4. Despite Allow Close node is set to false in the model editor, the panel can be closed at runtime.
5. An ’Actions’ button is displayed with custom conditional appearance rules on the ribbon when Xafari Dockpanels is used. See attached picture appearancerules-actions.png.
Please, let me know if the aforementioned items are bugs or misconfigured parameters.
We have one more technical question about user.xafml. If we set DevExpress to store user settings in the database, will dockpanel’s settings be stored in the database as well?