The Xafari platfrom has a convenniet tool for object status management. The status of the object shows its current degree of readiness to be used.
An object can get one of the following statuses:
- Draft - the object is in the process of editing.
- Published - the object is edited and can be used.
- Archive - the object is outdated.
When a list of objects with a status is displayed, the List View functionality is expanded with the following Actions:
- Show draft - activate / deactivate the display of objects with the Draft status.
- Show archive > - activate / deactivate the display of objects with the Archive status.
- Status - choose another status.
The figures below show the example of the list of objects with a status.